Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Back on the Blog!

Greetings one and all.  I haven't blogged for a while and I'm feelin' the itch!  Actually I haven't done much because I've had a bad back for the past few weeks.  It was hell!  I had no control over my right leg and I was walking like the "silly walk sketch" from Monty Python's Flying Circus.  Luckily I had an epidural injection that seems to be working.  I am no longer walking funny which is a plus.  When you start walking funny, people react in strange ways.  Some feel sorry for you.  Some wonder what is wrong with you.  In my case women and small children run screaming in the opposite direction.  Maybe I was walking a little TOO funny!

I need to mention the Oakland Raiders STUNNING defeat of the Denver Broncos last Sunday.  I've been a Raiders fan since I was an elementary school student in Bakersfield, California.  Our school team was the Raiders and I guess that's when I jumped on the bandwagon.  Anyway...holy crap!  59-14?  Did I read that correctly?  I wonder what the bronco players thought when they looked up and saw their fans evacuating the stadium in droves!  I'm sure the Raiders won't score 59 points for the rest of the season, but it was satisfying to watch the beat down.  The Broncos have officially become a rented mule!

No comments:

Post a Comment